2019 is really flying by, isn’t it? I can’t believe it’s already March. I also can’t believe that in a short two months, my daughter will be here and I will be frantically trying to figure out what the hell I am doing.
Here’s an obligatory March 2019 goals post as I really want to get back into blogging after taking a break.
Blogging/Social Media Goals
- Post 2 blog posts a week
- Grow the audience and following on Twitter
- Be better with engagement
- Grow my Pinterest to 50k monthly viewers
- Post about my bullet journaling
- Post more about parenting/becoming a new mom
- Have a total monthly blog view of 500
- Organize all the hand-me-down baby clothes that I was graciously given
- Get baby’s crib set up
- Keep my house organized so that there’s less to do with weekly cleaning
- Since I had to take a pause on my actual job, I would like to make $400 a week transcribing on Rev.com
- Plan my baby shower and make sure everything is hunky-dory for the actual baby shower
What are your goals?